New Things

Hello Jammers!

Please understand this:

I have started school again. Just before school started, I hired Bigcatsfoever to assist with the upkeep of this blog. He was supposed to post on Tuesdays and Thursdays. However, he was also stressed with school. Two days ago, he said he will be posting very rarely. I had to act. Fast. I went back to my author submissions, and chose the person who would be my second choice. DoomyPanda. I didn't even confirm, or ask for that matter. I sent an an invite to her. She accepted. I now have to sort when I post and when Doomy does. Katgoo 449 just announced that I will be her author. That means that I now have two blogs to do.





*********************************************************************************
I Need Help
*********************************************************************************

So, I am going to be hiring authors again.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------