Freedom Party, and other Topics

All of today's new items are at the Freedom Party. Can you please be so kind as to E-Mail me the images to crunchyberryfriend@gmail.com? Thank you in advance.

So, as all of you know, my Grandma died, and we are yet to spread her ashes. The ashes will be spread somewhere between July 5 and July 12. I will be in a remote location with no WiFi. If you would like to be an author for Animal Jam Daily News during this period, please feel free to apply using the button at the top of the page. 

Another thing:

I will be entering the 7th Grade come September. This means that I will have much less time to post on this blog, as I am taking 2 AP classes and 1 Honors class. (AP stands for Advanced Placement, so a grade ahead.) Therefore, I will try to post, but this blog is much less important to me than my education. 

Again, If you would like to be an author, the link is above. Make sure you select the July 5-July 12 option at the bottom. 


Also, I am waiting to hear back from my Author I've already hired, and if she agrees, I will announce her name!

That is it for today's post, but please, please please EMail me with the Freedom Party Items.