Long Time, No Crunchy

First off, I'd like to say that Sergeon89 will be joining us on AJDN! Congratulations!

EDIT: The plans with Sergeon89 appear to have fallen through. Please disregard this unless it changes again.


Also, I hope you like the new design, and DoomyPanda/Quintanna, you are in the header because I am too lazy to make a new one.  The background is an edited version of last year's too. As for Creepersofthenethter's Graphic Signature...


Yayayayayayay! I've been putting this off for much longer than I should have, but it is here, now!

Sergeon89's signature will come out soon. In the meantime, I hope you enjoy Creepers' posts!

Also, a shoutout to my #1 fan: SUPREMEOVERLORDOFTIMEANDSPACE! Buddy him next time you are online!



Have a WACKY WEDNESDAY, Jammers, and that completes today's edition of Animal Jam Daily News.