Stuff Related Things

Hey Jammers!

There are going to be a LOT of changes coming up to this blog.

The first thing is that I (CBF) don't play AJ anymore. This is because I no longer find it interesting.

BUT

I will still be blogging!

I currently play a game called Transformice. If you have not heard of it, you should go check it out at transformice.com! I like this game better than AJ because it is not a sandbox, meaning that there are real goals. HOWEVER, Transformice's target audience is of an older age range than AJ's. This means that the chat box can get kind of iffy, as it is not filtered. 


Secondly, this blog will not be used for Animal Jam anymore. The title and everything will be changed to...

Online Gaming Network-Hub

Edit: Turns out that that name is copyrighted, so I have to change it. A new one will be released soon. Comment some ideas in the meantime!
This means that there will be a whole network of blogs spurred off of this one. And yes-one will be for Animal Jam. Creepers will take that one over. I will be operating on the Transformice blog, and SabresHockey23 will operate on the third blog, which will be themed as XBox.


THESE CHANGES WILL BE GRADUALLY HAPPENING OVER A SERIES OF 2 1/2 WEEKS. UNTIL THEN, THE BLOG WILL BE IN A HODGE-PODGE. THE FINAL RELEASE OF THE NEW ONLINE GAMING NETWORK WILL BE ON JULY 1.


~Crunchy Berryfriend